HEPACO’s emergency response services are available 24/7/365 by simply calling our Ready Response Hotline at 1-800-888-7689.
HEPACO’s emergency response division was created to effectively manage incidents for both public and private sector clients. HEPACO also developed a “Major Incident Strike Team” (MIST) to effectively manage catastrophic incidents. Our MIST has mobilized through our Response Ready Program throughout the United States and the Caribbean on a moment’s notice.
Specific emergency response services include:
- Hazardous material spill response and restoration
- Marine oil spill response and restoration
- Transportation incident response
- Train derailments
- Chemical transfers (including high pressure commodities)
- Reactive and explosive stabilization and disposal
- Biological incidents
HEPACO has responded to many manmade catastrophic and natural disaster events throughout the United States and the Caribbean. HEPACO routinely provides service in response to tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, fires, and explosions. Our timely response to disasters has garnered recognition and letters of commendation from governmental agencies.
Listed below are just a few of the disaster response services HEPACO offers:
- Recovery from tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and ice storms
- Emergency response to releases caused by acts of terrorism, chemical fires or explosions, chemical spills, tire fires/landfill fires, and pipeline ruptures
- Crisis management
- Debris collection and removal
- Preparedness planning
- Damage assessment
- Water/moisture removal and drying
- Certified Industrial Hygienist and Indoor Air Quality professionals