HEPACO is an emergency response, industrial services, environmental remediation, and homeland security services company. We work with many well-known corporations in the transportation, communication, petroleum, energy, manufacturing, commercial, and institutional industries. Founded in 1984, we have successfully completed more than 26,000 projects.
HEPACO is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with facilities in Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia; Birmingham, Alabama; Memphis, Blountville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Nashville, Tennessee; Norfolk, Richmond, and Fredericksburg, Virginia; Raleigh and Morehead City, North Carolina; Charleston and Greenville, South Carolina; Baltimore, Maryland; Pittsburgh, Bethlehem, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Gloucester City, New Jersey; and Albany, New York.
The HEPACO Vision
We will revolutionize the environmental industry by achieving new benchmarks of quality that exceed current industry standard through creativity, teamwork and partnerships.
Our mission is to constantly deliver superior service to our customers and be recognized as the preferred provider within the markets we serve. To accomplish this, our team will:
- Meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers both externally and internally
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, subcontractors, and the general public
- Develop and foster an atmosphere of openness and trust
- Improve productivity through ongoing training and education
- Seek long-term relationships through the practice of partnering whereby win-win results are produced
- Commit to continuous improvement in all processes
- Encourage creativity and innovative thinking in order to obtain cutting edge solutions to tomorrow's problems
- Focus on environmental responsibility as a company and as individuals by raising awareness inside the organization as well as in the community
- Commit to the achievement of long-term goals rather than short-term operating results
- Produce reasonable financial results so that we may continue to service the needs of our customers, employees, and shareholders
- Promote and accept only the very best that we have to offer to ourselves and to others