HEPACO provides a diverse range of remediation services to environmental consultants, energy companies, industrial facilities, commercial property owners/developers, public entities, general contractors and other environmental service companies. Remediation and related site cleanup services provided by HEPACO include the following:
- Brownfield demolition
- Abatement (lead, asbestos, mold)
- Identification, containerization and removal of buried drums
- Removal, transportation and disposal of contaminated soil and water
- Dewatering, solidification and/or removal of contaminated sludge/sediment
- Gas/vapor barrier installation (certified LiquidBoot and GeoSeal installer)
- In-situ treatment technologies
- In-situ remediation system installation
- Landfill Remediation
- MGP site clean-up
- Site restoration
- Slurry/barrier wall installation
- Tank management
HEPACO supplies top-quality field crews and equipment on each and every project site. Our equipment operators and hazardous material technicians have extensive and diverse project experience and are well-respected in the environmental industry. HEPACO owns a large assortment of equipment and also has ongoing contracts with several equipment rental suppliers throughout our operating footprint.
There's no better team in the industry to have at your side for remediation services than HEPACO. Get to know #TheHEPACODifference.